I threw my back out this week so I did very little. It could always be worse:
1. Writing (Goal – 120,000 words/finish five stories): 21,563 words and four stories.
2. Publishing (Send out 110 manuscripts): No change.
3. Read Finnegan’s Wake: No change, still on the third chapter, page 65 of 540.
4. Read Shakespeare’s sonnets: Complete.
5. Visit five new libraries: Two–Blanchester Public Library and Green Township.
6. 5,000 Push ups/8,000 Leg lifts: 1,414 push ups; 2,185 leg lifts. No change.
7. Running: 2.1 miles on the elliptical for a total of 333.98.
8. Lose 26 pounds: Most likely changed but I haven’t checked.
9. 100 photos of different species: Added Meadow parsnips and wild violets.
10. Year of Mercy: No change.