It’s been a rough week again but I’m hoping it will start to pick up.
1. Writing (Goal – 120,000 words/finish five stories): 16,666 words. Oddly, I hit the sorta number of rhe Beast by accident. It felt appropriate. Once again, three stories.
2. Publishing (Send out 110 manuscripts): Up to five. Way behind.
3. Read Finnegan’s Wake: It’s been weeks–still on page 42 of 540.
4. Read Shakespeare’s sonnets: Complete.
5. Visit five new libraries: One–Blanchester Public Library.
6. 5,000 Push ups/8,000 Leg lifts: 1,152 push ups; 1,765 leg lifts.
7. Running: One mile on the treadmill, 258.08.
8. Lose 26 pounds: My first weigh-in in two weeks. I don’t know how it happened but I lost 4.6 pounds, 27.5 for the year!
9. 100 photos of different species: Added what I think I think was a gypsy moth – 27 species.
10. Year of Mercy: Still only two.