Pretty bad. My work schedule has been in the way of everything else. Still ten months to turn it around.
1. Writing (Goal – 120,000 words/finish five stories and a novel): Only 8,579 words but I finished another story. Up to three for the year.
2. Publishing (Send out 110 manuscripts): Only three.
3. Read Finnegan’s Wake: Completed the first chapter.
4. Read Shakespeare’s sonnets: 154 of the 154! One out of ten!
5. Visit five new libraries: Nothing.
6. 5,000 Push ups/8,000 Leg lifts: 685 push ups; 1,000 leg lifts.
7. Running: Crummy Only 12.4 this week, 206.68 for the year.
8. Lose 26 pounds: Had to work so I didn’t weigh in.
9. 100 photos of different species: Nothing this week. Still at 23.
10. Year of Mercy: Nothing new. Still two of 14.