For some reason this week came out better than expected:
1. Writing (Goal – 120,000 words/finish five stories and a novel): 4,068 words; one story. Pretty slow.
2. Publishing (Send out 110 manuscripts): I meant to send out stories on Wednesday but snow cancelled school and loused things up.
3. Read Finnegan’s Wake: More nothing.
4. Read Shakespeare’s sonnets: 60 of the 154.
5. Visit five new libraries: Thanks, snow.
6. 5,000 Push ups/8,000 Leg lifts: 321 push ups; 465 leg lifts.
7. Running: 30.3 miles all on the elliptical, making it 111.88 for the year.
8. Lose 26 pounds: An All-You-Can-Eat Chinese buffet, a bag of chocolate – covered raisins, a big bag of M & Ms, and two Double Quarter Pounders for dinner last night, and I still lost 2.3 pounds, 18.9 for the year.
How’d that happened?
9. 100 photos of different species: 17
House cat, Dog
Betta, Blood parrot cichlid, Guppies, Angelfish, Pictus catfish
Caliworm (Black Soldier Fly)
Christmas cactus, Bell pepper, Purple waffle plant, Monk’s hood cactus
10. Year of Mercy: Donated books to the library which I’m counting as instructing the ignorant.