No lizards this week. Not much else notable either.
1. Blogging. Goal: 300 posts for the year. What I have : Post #340. Goal achieved.
2. Writing. Goal: 100,000 words for the year. What I have: Only about 1,000 words this week. I’m still up with 96,602.
3. Running. Goal: 2,200 miles for the year. What I have: Another week, another 2.1 miles. 1,391.6 miles in all.
4. Publishing. Goal : 105 manuscripts sent out: Goal achieved.
5. Video. Goal: five video projects. What I did: five video projects. What I did: Ten. Goal achieved.
6. Weight. Goal : lose 35 pounds. What I did: Goal dead.
7. Art. Goal: Photograph 100 species. What I did : 93:
Mammal (8) Gerbil, Robo hamster, Campbell’s hamster, Syrian hamster, Domestic rabbit, Gray Squirrel, Eastern cottontail, White-tailed deer
Bird (26): Budgerigar parakeet, Rock doves (pigeons), Northern cardinal, House sparrow, Mallard duck, Canada goose, House finch, American robin, Red-tailed hawk, Common crow, European starling, Tufted Titmouse, Ring-billed gull, Swan Goose, American tree sparrow, Herring gull, Downy woodpecker, Red-bellied woodpecker, Northern mockingbird, Mourning dove, Red-winged blackbird, Killdeer, Great blue heron, Black-capped chickadee, Blue jay
Reptile (3): Red-eared slider, Leopard gecko, European wall lizard.
Amphibian (2): Dwarf aquatic frog, Fire-Bellied Toad
Insect (35): Madagascar Hissing Cockroach, Stink bug, Wax worm, Mealworms, Cricket, Hister or Oil beetle, White grub, Termite, Formica ant, Bumblebee, Varied carpet beetle, Field cricket, Common red soldier beetle, Leaf hopper, Superworm, Box elder bug, Lightning bug, Japanese beetle, Ladybug, Zale moth, Ailanthus webworm moth, Dark spotted Palthis moth, Honeybee, White cabbage butterfly, Mosquito, Dusky cutworm moth, Green Cloverworm Moth, Katydid, Ensign wasp, Grasshopper, Praying mantis, Thrip, Green lacewing, Sod waxworm moth, Spotted cucumber beetle, Silverfish, House fly
Arachnid: (10) Common house spider, Dark fishing spider, Tan jumping spider, Orb spider, Crab spider, Grass spider, Bold jumper spider, Putnam jumping spider, False black widow, Daddy longlegs
Myriapod (3): Millipedes, Garden centipede, House centipede
Annelid (2): Canadian nightcrawler, Red worms
Planaria (1): Planaria
8. Kids. Goal : 300 events. What I did: 282 (Karate and Campbell County Library).
9. Exercise. Goal : 8,000 leg lifts and 5,000 push ups.
Leg lifts: 6,331 (need to do 59.6 a day to make it)
Push ups 4,356 (23.0 a day to make it)
10. Weekly resolutions: Forgotten.