I looked but no lizards today. The rest of the week wasn’t better.
1. Blogging. Goal: 300 posts for the year. What I have: Way over goal with 327 posts.
2. Writing. Goal: 100,000 words for the year. What I have: It’s been a slow week but I’m up to 92,646 words.
3. Running. Goal: 2,200 miles for the year. What I have: What have I become? Marooned at 1,387.4 miles.
4. Publishing. Goal : 105 manuscripts sent out: 105 manuscripts–goal!
5. Video. Goal: five video projects. What I did: five video projects. What I did: Ten–double goal.
6. Weight. Goal : lose 35 pounds. What I did: Reverse goal.
7. Art. Goal: Photograph 100 species. What I did : 90:
Mammal (7) Gerbil, Robo hamster, Campbell’s hamster, Syrian hamster, Domestic rabbit, Gray Squirrel, Eastern cottontail
Bird (26): Budgerigar parakeet, Rock doves (pigeons), Northern cardinal, House sparrow, Mallard duck, Canada goose, House finch, American robin, Red-tailed hawk, Common crow, European starling, Tufted Titmouse, Ring-billed gull, Swan Goose, American tree sparrow, Herring gull, Downy woodpecker, Red-bellied woodpecker, Northern mockingbird, Mourning dove, Red-winged blackbird, Killdeer, Great blue heron, Black-capped chickadee, Blue jay
Reptile (3): Red-eared slider, Leopard gecko, European wall lizard.
Amphibian (2): Dwarf aquatic frog, Fire-Bellied Toad
Insect (35): Madagascar Hissing Cockroach, Stink bug, Wax worm, Mealworms, Cricket, Hister or Oil beetle, White grub, Termite, Formica ant, Bumblebee, Varied carpet beetle, Field cricket, Common red soldier beetle, Leaf hopper, Superworm, Box elder bug, Lightning bug, Japanese beetle, Ladybug, Zale moth, Ailanthus webworm moth, Dark spotted Palthis moth, Honeybee, White cabbage butterfly, Mosquito, Dusky cutworm moth, Green Cloverworm Moth, Katydid, Ensign wasp, Grasshopper, Praying mantis, Thrip, Green lacewing, Sod waxworm moth, Spotted cucumber beetle
Arachnid: (10) Common house spider, Dark fishing spider, Tan jumping spider, Orb spider, Crab spider, Grass spider, Bold jumper spider, Putnam jumping spider, False black widow, Daddy longlegs
Myriapod (3): Millipedes, Garden centipede, House centipede
Annelid (2): Canadian nightcrawler, Red worms
Planaria (1): Planaria
8. Kids. Goal : 300 events. What I did: 269 (Karate, Anderson Library,Campbell County Library Game Day, and Cincinnati Cyclones game).
9. Exercise. Goal : 8,000 leg lifts and 5,000 push ups.
Leg lifts: 5,881
Push ups 4,065
10. Weekly resolutions: nothing.