I haven’t had the energy to do much of anything. I’m hoping I get used to the new sleep cycle:
1. Blogging. Goal: 300 posts for the year. What I did: To be on pace for the goal, I needed 202.19 posts. This is 257, 43 to go.
2. Writing. Goal: 100,000 words for the year. What I have: I did hit 200 pages on my new novel, but not much else to crow about. 71,046 words, needing 67,397.2.
3. Running. Goal: 2,200 miles for the year. What I have: I’m so far behind that I’m thinking about quitting. Only 6.2 miles in a week, 1,384.9 for the year.
4. Publishing. Goal : 105 manuscripts sent out: Doing better, 75 submissions, needing 70.77.
5. Video. Goal : five video projects. What I did: Nothing new but I already have nine.
6. Weight. Goal : lose 35 pounds. What I did: I probably should give up now.
7. Art. Goal: Photograph 100 species. What I did : 76:
Mammal (7) Gerbil, Robo hamster, Campbell’s hamster, Syrian hamster, Domestic rabbit, Gray Squirrel, Eastern cottontail
Bird (23): Budgerigar parakeet, Rock doves (pigeons), Northern cardinal, House sparrow, Mallard duck, Canada goose, House finch, American robin, Red-tailed hawk, Common crow, European starling, Tufted Titmouse, Ring-billed gull, Swan Goose, American tree sparrow, Herring gull, Downy woodpecker, Red-bellied woodpecker, Northern mockingbird, Mourning dove, Red-winged blackbird, Killdeer, Great blue heron
Reptile (3): Red-eared slider, Leopard gecko, European wall lizard
Amphibian (2): Dwarf aquatic frog, Fire-Bellied Toad
Insect (27): Madagascar Hissing Cockroach, Stink bug, Wax worm, Mealworms, Cricket, Hister or Oil beetle, White grub, Termite, Formica ant, Bumblebee, Varied carpet beetle, Field cricket, Common red soldier beetle, Leaf hopper, Superworm, Box elder bug, Lightning bug, and Japanese beetle, Ladybug, Zale moth, Ailanthus webworm moth, Dark spotted Palthis moth, Honeybee, White cabbage butterfly, Mosquito, Dingy cutworm moth, Green Cloverworm Moth
Arachnid: (8) Common house spider, Dark fishing spider, Tan jumping spider, Orb spider, Crab spider, Grass spider, Bold jumper spider, Putnam jumping spider
Myriapod (3): Millipedes, Garden centipede, House centipede
Annelid (2): Canadian nightcrawler, Red worms
Planaria (1): Planaria
8. Kids. Goal : 300 events. What I did: 192 (Karate, Anderson and Cold Springs Library, Anderson football game, and a birthday party).
9. Exercise. Goal : 8,000 leg lifts and 5,000 push ups. What I did: Needed 5,391.78 leg lifts and 3,369.86 push ups and have–
Leg lifts: 5,286 (105.78 down)
Push ups 3,467 (127.14 up)
10. Visited a new library, sort of–the Anderson High School Media Center.