I’ll go into detail later but it’s been a rough week:
1. Blogging. Goal: 300 posts for the year. What I did: Blogging slowed down a little but I’m still well on pace to make goal–I needed 196.44 and this is 254.
2. Writing. Goal: 100,000 words for the year. What I have: I didn’t write much but it took me to 70,038 words, needing 65,479.45.
3. Running. Goal: 2,200 miles for the year. What I have: This was a disgrace. I’m farther behind, needing 1,440.55 and only have 1,378.7.
4. Publishing. Goal : 105 manuscripts sent out: Stagnant at 71, I needed 68.75.
5. Video. Goal : five video projects. What I did: I could have done something new this week but didn’t have time. I already have nine so no worries here.
6. Weight. Goal : lose 35 pounds. What I did: I ate like a pig all week. I’m ready to throw in the towel on this one.
7. Art. Goal: Photograph 100 species. What I did : 75:
Mammal (7) Gerbil, Robo hamster, Campbell’s hamster, Syrian hamster, Domestic rabbit, Gray Squirrel, Eastern cottontail
Bird (23): Budgerigar parakeet, Rock doves (pigeons), Northern cardinal, House sparrow, Mallard duck, Canada goose, House finch, American robin, Red-tailed hawk, Common crow, European starling, Tufted Titmouse, Ring-billed gull, Swan Goose, American tree sparrow, Herring gull, Downy woodpecker, Red-bellied woodpecker, Northern mockingbird, Mourning dove, Red-winged blackbird, Killdeer, Great blue heron
Reptile (3): Red-eared slider, Leopard gecko, European wall lizard
Amphibian (2): Dwarf aquatic frog, Fire-Bellied Toad
Insect (27): Madagascar Hissing Cockroach, Stink bug, Wax worm, Mealworms, Cricket, Hister or Oil beetle, White grub, Termite, Formica ant, Bumblebee, Varied carpet beetle, Field cricket, Common red soldier beetle, Leaf hopper, Superworm, Box elder bug, Lightning bug, and Japanese beetle, Ladybug, Zale moth, Ailanthus webworm moth, Dark spotted Palthis moth, Honeybee, White cabbage butterfly, Mosquito, Dingy cutworm moth, Green Cloverworm Moth
Arachnid: (7) Common house spider, Dark fishing spider, Tan jumping spider, Orb spider, Crab spider, Grass spider, Bold jumper spider
Myriapod (3): Millipedes, Garden centipede, House centipede
Annelid (2): Canadian nightcrawler, Red worms
Planaria (1): Planaria
8. Kids. Goal : 300 events. What I did: 182 (Karate, Mt. Washington Library, and swimming).
9. Exercise. Goal : 8,000 leg lifts and 5,000 push ups. What I did: Needed 5,238.36 leg lifts and 3,273.97 push ups and have–
Leg lifts: 5,181 (57.36 down)
Push ups 3,467 (193.03 up)
10. Completed on of the main sections of the Prose Edda of Norse myths.