Back to school week for the kids and NKU. I didn’t do much in terms of resolutions:
1. Blogging. Goal: 300 posts for the year. What I did: For day 232 of the year, I needed 190.68 posts to be on track. Still ahead with 248.
2. Writing. Goal: 100,000 words for the year. What I have: I wrote about 800 words for the whole week–66,889. I’m losing my lead–I needed 63,561.64.
3. Running. Goal: 2,200 miles for the year. What I have: After finally getting back on track, I lost it again. Only 2.1 miles all week. Goal: 1,398.36; have: 1,358.6.
4. Publishing. Goal : 105 manuscripts sent out: Sent out one this week for a total of 71. I needed 66.74.
5. Video. Goal : five video projects. What I did: Nothing new but I had nine.
6. Weight. Goal : lose 35 pounds. What I did: Judging from my pants, I gained weight but I didn’t check.
7. Art. Goal: Photograph 100 species. What I did : 74:
Mammal (7) Gerbil, Robo hamster, Campbell’s hamster, Syrian hamster, Domestic rabbit, Gray Squirrel, Eastern cottontail
Bird (23): Budgerigar parakeet, Rock doves (pigeons), Northern cardinal, House sparrow, Mallard duck, Canada goose, House finch, American robin, Red-tailed hawk, Common crow, European starling, Tufted Titmouse, Ring-billed gull, Swan Goose, American tree sparrow, Herring gull, Downy woodpecker, Red-bellied woodpecker, Northern mockingbird, Mourning dove, Red-winged blackbird, Killdeer, Great blue heron
Reptile (3): Red-eared slider, Leopard gecko, European wall lizard
Amphibian (2): Dwarf aquatic frog, Fire-Bellied Toad
Insect (25): Madagascar Hissing Cockroach, Stink bug, Wax worm, Mealworms, Cricket, Hister or Oil beetle, White grub, Termite, Formica ant, Bumblebee, Varied carpet beetle, Field cricket, Common red soldier beetle, Leaf hopper, Superworm, Box elder bug, Lightning bug, and Japanese beetle, Ladybug, Zale moth, Ailanthus webworm moth, Dark spotted Palthis moth, Honeybee, White cabbage butterfly, Mosquito
Arachnid: (7) Common house spider, Dark fishing spider, Tan jumping spider, Orb spider, Crab spider, Grass spider, Bold jumper spider
Myriapod (3): Millipedes, Garden centipede, House centipede
Annelid (2): Canadian nightcrawler, Red worms
Planaria (1): Planaria
8. Kids. Goal : 300 events. What I did: 178 events–Karate, Anderson Library, Band camp, Campbell County Library Game Day, and Mt. Washington Library.
9. Exercise. Goal : 8,000 leg lifts and 5,000 push ups. What I did: Needed 5,084.93 leg lifts and 3,178.08 push ups and have–
Leg lifts: 5,146 (61.07 up)
Push ups 3,424 (245.91 up)
10. Read 29 chapters (or whatever they are classified as ) of the Prose Edda.