You might think that in the last week before school that I would have accomplished more. You would be wrong:
1. Blogging. Goal: 300 posts for the year. What I did: It’s day 225 of 2015, meaning that I needed 184.93 posts to be on track. Looking good with 238.
2. Writing. Goal: 100,000 words for the year. What I have: Somewhat slow but still up, 66,028 over 61,643.84.
3. Running. Goal: 2,200 miles for the year. What I have: Finally broke even with 1,356.5 over 1,356.16.
4. Publishing. Goal : 105 manuscripts sent out: Needed 64.73 and have 70.
5. Video. Goal : five video projects. What I did: Still nine.
6. Weight. Goal : lose 35 pounds. What I did: It was a bad week and I didn’t even check.
7. Art. Goal: Photograph 100 species. What I did : 72:
Mammal (7) Gerbil, Robo hamster, Campbell’s hamster, Syrian hamster, Domestic rabbit, Gray Squirrel, Eastern cottontail
Bird (23): Budgerigar parakeet, Rock doves (pigeons), Northern cardinal, House sparrow, Mallard duck, Canada goose, House finch, American robin, Red-tailed hawk, Common crow, European starling, Tufted Titmouse, Ring-billed gull, Swan Goose, American tree sparrow, Herring gull, Downy woodpecker, Red-bellied woodpecker, Northern mockingbird, Mourning dove, Red-winged blackbird, Killdeer, Great blue heron
Reptile (3): Red-eared slider, Leopard gecko, European wall lizard
Amphibian (2): Dwarf aquatic frog, Fire-Bellied Toad
Insect (23): Madagascar Hissing Cockroach, Stink bug, Wax worm, Mealworms, Cricket, Hister or Oil beetle, White grub, Termite, Formica ant, Bumblebee, Varied carpet beetle, Field cricket, Common red soldier beetle, Leaf hopper, Superworm, Box elder bug, Lightning bug, and Japanese beetle, Ladybug, Zale moth, Ailanthus webworm moth, Dark spotted Palthis moth, Honeybee
Arachnid: (7) Common house spider, Dark fishing spider, Tan jumping spider, Orb spider, Crab spider, Grass spider, Bold jumper spider
Myriapod (3): Millipedes, Garden centipede, House centipede
Annelid (2): Canadian nightcrawler, Red worms
Planaria (1): Planaria
8. Kids. Goal : 300 events. What I did: 170 events–Karate, Anderson Library, Band camp, and the Campbell County Library.
9. Exercise. Goal : 8,000 leg lifts and 5,000 push ups. What I did: Needed 4,931.5 leg lifts and 3,082.19 push ups and have–
Leg lifts: 5,076 (144.5 up)
Push ups 3,082.19 (262.81 up)
10. Read 16 chapters (or whatever they are classified as) of the Prose Edda.