More slow going through summer:
1. Blogging. Goal: 300 posts for the year. What I did: For halfway through the year, I should have 151, but this takes me to 200 posts.
2. Writing. Goal: 100,000 words for the year. What I have: Not much this week–54,659 words, needing 50,136.98.
3. Running. Goal: 2,200 miles for the year. What I have: I needed 1,103.01 miles and have 1,039. I started the year thinking this was going to happen.
4. Publishing. Goal : 105 manuscripts sent out: One in the past week, bringing it to 67 for the year, needing 52.64.
5. Video. Goal : five video projects. What I did: The latest robot video puts me at five, but I was hoping for bigger projects.
6. Weight. Goal : lose 35 pounds. What I have: I didn’t check again. Probably not good.
7. Art. Goal: Photograph 100 species. What I did : 59:
Mammal (7) Gerbil, Robo hamster, Campbell’s hamster, Syrian hamster, Rabbit, Gray Squirrel
Bird (23): Budgerigar parakeet, Rock doves (pigeons), Northern cardinal, House sparrow, Mallard duck, Canada goose, House finch, American robin, Red-tailed hawk, Common crow, European starling, Tufted Titmouse, Ring-billed gull, Swan Goose, American tree sparrow, Herring gull, Downy woodpecker, Red-bellied woodpecker, Northern mockingbird, Mourning dove, Red-winged blackbird, Killdeer, Great blue heron
Reptile (3): Red-eared slider, Leopard gecko, European wall lizard
Amphibian (2): Dwarf aquatic frog, Fire-Bellied Toad
Insect (17): Madagascar Hissing Cockroach, Stink bug, Wax worm, Mealworms, Cricket, Hister or Oil beetle, White grub, Termite, Formica ant, Bumblebee, Varied carpet beetle, Field cricket, Common red soldier beetle, Leaf hopper
Arachnid: Common house spider
Myriapod (3): Millipedes, Garden centipede, House centipede
Annelid (2): Canadian nightcrawler, Red worms
Planaria (1): Planaria
8. Kids. Goal : 300 events. What I did: 108 events–the Campbell County Library, Game Day,Library Lock In, swimming, the Anderson Library, Mt. Washington Library, and Karate class.
9. Exercise. Goal : 8,000 leg lifts and 5,000 push ups. What I did: Needed 4,010.96 leg lifts and 2,506.85 push ups and have–
Leg lifts: 3,816 (194.96 down)
Push ups 2,431 (75.85 down)
10. Nothing for weekly resolutions. The year looks shot.