I was home all week but not back to speed. I’m starting to fall behind in more areas:
1. Blogging. Goal: 300 posts for the year. What I did: I had one of my weakest weeks of blogging but I’m still ahead of schedule: this is post #188, needing 138.9.
2. Writing. Goal: 100,000 words for the year. What I have: Another weak effort, 52,723 words needing 46,301.37.
3. Running. Goal: 2,200 miles for the year. What I have: I fell even farther behind: I needed 1,018.63 miles and only had 1,000.8.
4. Publishing. Goal : 105 manuscripts sent out: Yet another week without a submission–66 for the year, needing 48.62.
5. Video. Goal : five video projects. What I did: Including the robot videos, I have four out of the five.
6. Weight. Goal : lose 35 pounds. What I have: I thought I gained but when I checked a minute ago, it turns out I lost 0.2 pounds. I’ll take it.
7. Art. Goal: Photograph 100 species. What I did : 57:
Mammal (7) Gerbil, Robo hamster, Campbell’s hamster, Syrian hamster, Rabbit, Gray Squirrel
Bird (23): Budgerigar parakeet, Rock doves (pigeons), Northern cardinal, House sparrow, Mallard duck, Canada goose, House finch, American robin, Red-tailed hawk, Common crow, European starling, Tufted Titmouse, Ring-billed gull, Swan Goose, American tree sparrow, Herring gull, Downy woodpecker, Red-bellied woodpecker, Northern mockingbird, Mourning dove, Red-winged blackbird, Killdeer, Great blue heron
Reptile (3): Red-eared slider, Leopard gecko, European wall lizard
Amphibian (2): Dwarf aquatic frog, Fire-Bellied Toad
Insect (14): Madagascar Hissing Cockroach, Stink bug, Wax worm, Mealworms, Cricket, Hister or Oil beetle, White grub, Termite, Formica ant, Bumblebee, Varied carpet beetle, Field cricket, Common red soldier beetle, Leaf hopper
Arachnid: Common house spider
Myriapod (3): Millipedes, Garden centipede, House centipede
Annelid (2): Canadian nightcrawler, Red worms
Planaria (1): Planaria
8. Kids. Goal : 300 events. What I did: 96 events–the Anderson Library, the Guardian Angels festival, and Camp Stepping Stone.
9. Exercise. Goal : 8,000 leg lifts and 5,000 push ups. What I did: Needed 3,704.11 leg lifts and 2,315.07 push ups and have–
Leg lifts: 3,641 (63.11 down)
Push ups 2,339 (23.93 up)
10. I read the shortest book of the Old Testament, Obadiah.