I could post something more meaningful but I’ve been feeling like crap lately. Here’s a comics meme I found:
1. Marvel or DC?? why?
I’ve always favored Marvel. I wouldn’t have thought so at the time but I think the old Superfriends cartoon made me associate DC with bad writing.
2. Favorite male character?
The Hulk or the Blob.
3. favorite female character?
I guess Michonne although I haven’t read Walking Dead for a while.
4. Would you rather be an xmen or avenger?
In high school, I would have picked the X-Men, but today the Avengers.
5. What would your mutant superpower be?
Making money disappear.
6. Would you want to live in a universe where superheros/villains existed?
Sure, why not?
7. who do you think has the coolest superpower?
8. favorite story arc?
I started collecting comics when the Hulk had his world tour in issues 256 to 261, smashing the Mideast, Russia, Japan and Easter Island.
9. what would you do if you had a superpower? would you keep it to yourself?
I guess it depends on the power but I’d definitely try to make money off it.
10. who would win in a 1v1 fight: iron man or captain america?
It depends on the writer.
11. which character do you wish didn’t exist?
The Red Hulk. I didn’t think there could be a worse character than Lobo but I was wrong.
12. favorite villain?
13. favorite extraterrestrial character? (ie. superman, thor)
It didn’t occur to me until answering this question but I’ve never been a big fan of ET characters. I’d have to pick the Silver Surfer.
14. lamest superpower?
Unlike everyone else in the world, I’ve never liked Squirrel Girl and her squirrel powers.
15. which character do you think should get a movie? (besides hawkeye and wonder woman bc literally everyone wants that)
16. worst outfit ever?
Captain Ultra (Google it)
17. favorite comic book artist?
18. favorite writer?
It used to be Peter David but now I’m not sure. Maybe Dick DeBartolo.
19. what would you say to stan lee if you met him?
“Hi, Stan Lee.”