Not a good week but I lived:
1. Blogging. Goal: 300 posts for the year. What I did: this month has been my worst for blogging but I’m still up for the year. I only needed 121.64 posts and this is #170.
2. Writing. Goal: 100,000 words for the year. What I have: I thought I did a terrible job in writing but it turned out I stayed consistent with last week, have 49,262 words, needed 40,547.95.
3. Running. Goal: 2,200 miles for the year. What I have: I ran (ellipticalled) a few feet more than 30 miles, just squeezing past goal, needed 892.05 miles, have 892.7. I thought I’d break 900 miles today but I was wrong.
4. Publishing. Goal : 105 manuscripts sent out: 66, needing 42.58.
5. Video. Goal : five video projects. What I did: No change, just two.
6. Weight. Goal : lose 35 pounds. What I did: Gained another 2.9 pounds, putting me close to the beginning of the year.
7. Art. Goal: Photograph 100 species. What I did : 54:
Mammal (7) Gerbil, Robo hamster, Campbell’s hamster, Syrian hamster, Rabbit, Gray Squirrel
Bird (22): Budgerigar parakeet, Rock doves (pigeons), Northern cardinal, House sparrow, Mallard duck, Canada goose, House finch, American robin, Red-tailed hawk, Common crow, European starling, Tufted Titmouse, Ring-billed gull, Swan Goose, American tree sparrow, Herring gull, Downy woodpecker, Red-bellied woodpecker, Northern mockingbird, Mourning dove, Red-winged blackbird, Killdeer
Reptile (3): Red-eared slider, Leopard gecko, European wall lizard
Amphibian (2): Dwarf aquatic frog, Fire-Bellied Toad
Insect (14): Madagascar Hissing Cockroach, Stink bug, Wax worm, Mealworms, Cricket, Hister or Oil beetle, White grub, Termite, Formica ant, Bumblebee, Varied carpet beetle, Field cricket, Common red soldier beetle
Myriapod (3): Millipedes, Garden centipede, House centipede
Annelid (2): Canadian nightcrawler, Red worms
Planaria (1): Planaria
8. Kids. Goal : 300 events. What I did: 82 events, going to the Taft Museum, the Anderson Library and the swimming pool.
9. Exercise. Goal : 8,000 leg lifts and 5,000 push ups. What I did: Needed 3,243.83 leg lifts and 2,027.39 push ups and have–
Leg lifts: 3,261 (17.17 up)
Push ups 2,030 (2.61 up)
10. I’ll use another of my TBA resolutions–two job offers and three rejections. One of the offers is from months back. After the interview, they ignored me but out of the blue called, after I had a better deal elsewhere.