It’s not absolute but it looks like I will get the robot job. Otherwise, it’s been a rough week:
1. Blogging. Goal: 300 posts for the year. What I have: I missed a blog post yesterday, my second of the year. This is post #159, needing 110.14 to be on pace for the year.
2. Writing. Goal: 100,000 words for the year. What I have: I was hoping to get 50,000 words this week but I barely produced anything. 46,227 words, needing 36,712.
3. Running. Goal: 2,200 miles for the year. What I have: I’m going to have to change my routine. I have been so dead in the morning that I only put in about ten miles all week. I’m up to 826 miles, needing 807.67.
4. Publishing. Goal : 105 manuscripts sent out. What I have: I can’t remember the last story I submitted. Still at 62, needing 38.55.
5. Video. Goal : five video projects. What I did: Still only two, needing 1.84.
6. Weight. Goal : lose 35 pounds. What I did: I gained 2.4 pounds this week which is much better than I expected. Still down 15.0 pounds for the year.
7. Art. Goal: Photograph 100 species. What I did : 52:
Mammal (6): Gerbil, Robo hamster, Campbell’s hamster, Syrian hamster, Rabbit, Gray SquitjPl rrel
Bird (22): Budgerigar parakeet, Rock doves (pigeons), Northern cardinal, House sparrow, Mallard duck, Canada goose, House finch, American robin, Red-tailed hawk, Common crow, European starling, Tufted Titmouse, Ring-billed gull, Swan Goose, American tree sparrow, Herring gull, Downy woodpecker, Red-bellied woodpecker, Northern mockingbird, Mourning dove, Red-winged blackbird,
Reptile (3): Red-eared slider, Leopard gecko, European wall lizard
Amphibian (2): Dwarf aquatic frog, Fire-Bellied Toad
Insect (13): Madagascar Hissing Cockroach, Stink bug, Wax worm, Mealworms, Cricket, Hister or Oil beetle, White grub, Termite, Formica ant, Bumblebee, Varied carpet beetle, Field cricket
Myriapod (3): Millipedes, Garden centipede, House centipede
Annelid (2): Canadian nightcrawler, Red worms
Planaria (1): Planaria
8. Kids. Goal : 300 events. What I did: 73 events, going to the Mt. Washington Library, the Campbell County Library, Teen Minecraft competition, and Wii competition.
9. Exercise. Goal : 8,000 leg lifts and 5,000 push ups. What I did: Needed 2,936.99 leg lifts and 1,835.61 push ups and have–
Leg lifts: 2,821 (115.99 down)
Push ups 1,758 (77.61 down)
10. I’ll count the job offer as a weekly resolution.