April is a few hours from being over:
1. Blogging. Goal: 300 posts for the year. What I have: to stay on pace, I needed 98.63 posts. This puts me at #142.
2. Writing. Goal: 100,000 words for the year. What I have: I had a couple of nothing days but I’m far enough ahead that I’ll get by: have 43,031, need 32,876.71.
3. Running. Goal: 2,200 miles for the year. What I have: 807.5 miles, needing 723.28.
4. Publishing. Goal : 105 manuscripts sent out. What I have: it was a weak week, but I’m at 62, needing 34.52.
5. Video. Goal : five video projects. What I did: I might have a third project on Sunday but for now I’m at two.
6. Weight. Goal : lose 35 pounds. What I did: had the worst week of the year, gaining 7.4 pounds, cutting my overall loss to 9.9 pounds.
7. Art. Goal: Photograph 100 species. What I did : 48 (no change since last week):
Mammal (6): Gerbil, Robo hamster, Campbell’s hamster, Syrian hamster, Rabbit, Gray Squirrel
Bird (21): Budgerigar parakeet, Rock doves (pigeons), Northern cardinal, House sparrow, Mallard duck, Canada goose, House finch, American robin, Red-tailed hawk, Common crow, European starling, Tufted Titmouse, Ring-billed gull, Swan Goose, American tree sparrow, Herring gull, Downy woodpecker, Red-bellied woodpecker, Northern mockingbird, Mourning dove, Red-winged blackbird
Reptile (3): Red-eared slider, Leopard gecko, European wall lizard
Amphibian (2): Dwarf aquatic frog, Fire-Bellied Toad
Insect (8): Madagascar Hissing Cockroach, Stink bug, Wax worm, Mealworms, Cricket, Hister or Oil beetle, White grub, Termite
Myriapod (3): Millipedes, Garden centipede, House centipede
Annelid (2): Canadian nightcrawler, Red worms
Planaria (1): Planaria
8. Kids. Goal : 300 events. What I did: only 64 events, going to Campbell County Library.
9. Exercise. Goal : 8,000 leg lifts and 5,000 push ups. What I did: Needed 2,630.14 leg lifts and 1,643.83 push ups and have–
Leg lifts: 2,630 (0.14 down)
Push ups 1,672 (29 up)
10. Sent out 63 resumes, no bites.