2015 is 113 days dead; here’s what I made of it:
1. Blogging. Goal: 300 posts for the year. What I have: Needed 92.88; this is post #135.
2. Writing. Goal: 100,000 words for the year. What I have: I’m alternating from writing a lot then nothing. Still up, 40,872, needing 30,958.9.
3. Running. Goal: 2,200 miles for the year. What I have: Up to 754.8, needing 681.9.
4. Publishing. Goal : 105 manuscripts sent out. What I have: 60 out for the year, needing 32.51.
5. Video. Goal : five video projects. What I did: I thought I was going to work on a third project but it was only part of one I already worked on.
6. Weight. Goal : lose 35 pounds. What I did: lost 3.5 pounds since last week, 16.6 pounds in all.
7. Art. Goal: Photograph 100 species. What I did : 48:
Mammal (6): Gerbil, Robo hamster, Campbell’s hamster, Syrian hamster, Rabbit, Gray Squirrel
Bird (21): Budgerigar parakeet, Rock doves (pigeons), Northern cardinal, House sparrow, Mallard duck, Canada goose, House finch, American robin, Red-tailed hawk, Common crow, European starling, Tufted Titmouse, Ring-billed gull, Swan Goose, American tree sparrow, Herring gull, Downy woodpecker, Red-bellied woodpecker, Northern mockingbird, Mourning dove, Red-winged blackbird
Reptile (3): Red-eared slider, Leopard gecko, European wall lizard
Amphibian (2): Dwarf aquatic frog, Fire-Bellied Toad
Insect (8): Madagascar Hissing Cockroach, Stink bug, Wax worm, Mealworms, Cricket, Hister or Oil beetle, White grub, Termite
Myriapod (3): Millipedes, Garden centipede, House centipede
Annelid (2): Canadian nightcrawler, Red worms
Planaria (1): Planaria
8. Kids. Goal : 300 events. What I did: 63 events, Campbell County Library Game day, Campbell County Library Birds from the Zoo, and the Anderson Library.
9. Exercise. Goal : 8,000 leg lifts and 5,000 push ups. What I did: Needed 2,476.71 leg lifts and 1,547.95 push ups and have–
Leg lifts: 2,360 (117 down)
Push ups 1,609 (61 up)
10. I sent out 54 resumes last week.