1. Movie you love with a passion: This took a while but I’ll have to pick the original King Kong. I know there’s plenty of movies objectively better but it’s always been special to me. D.W. Griffith’s Those Awful Hats is short enough for people to watch and dispels many misconceptions people have of the time.
2. Movie you vow to never watch: I haven’t made a vow but I don’t intend to see The Serbian Film.
3. Movies that literally left you speechless: Fellini’ s Satyricon. It’s not until the last minute that it all comes together.
4. Movie you always recommend: this depends who I’m talking to. It could be anything from Up to The Reanimator.
5. Actor/actresses you always watch, no matter how crappy the movie: Vincent Price. He openly admitted that some of his movies were the worst of all time but his presence at least added to the bad ones.
6. Actor/actress you don’t get the appeal for: Rosie O’Donnell. Even before her 911 conspiracy theories, I just didn’t connect. Roger Ebert was the same way.
7. Actor / actress living or dead you’d love to meet: No one completely jumps out. Tor Johnson or Andre the Giant are the first that come to mind.
8. Sexiest actor/actress you’ve seen: Way back when Conan the Destroyer came out, I would have said Olivia D’Abo. Now I don’t know.
9. Dream cast: Usually these end up as disappointments (e.g., Mars Attacks), but seeing Boris Karloff, Vincent Price, Peter Lorre, and Jack Nicholson from The Raven, joined by Bela Lugosi, Lon Chaney junior and senior, and Dick Miller would be fun.
10. Favorite actor pairing: I’m not sure with actors but for my money, Klaus Kinski and Werner Herzog beat out even John Ford and John Wayne.
11. Favorite movie setting: I’ve always liked the Strange Brew scenario, “Ten years after World War IV” (2051, according to the caption).
12. Favorite decade for movies: I guess the only two real choices are 30s and 70s. I’ll go with 70s.
13. Chick flick or action movie: After marriage, there is no point in seeing another chick flick.
14. Hero, villain, or anti-hero: I am pretty much sick of anti-heroes. I’d take an anti-villain, hero, or villain before another one.
15. Color or black and white: the show Monk had an episode that was shot in a black and white and color version. I preferred the black and white version.