Yesterday was a bad day but the rest of the week wasn’t too bad:
1. Blogging. Goal: 300 posts for the year. What I did: For day 211 of 2015, I needed 173.33 blog posts to be on track. This is 228.
2. Writing. Goal: 100,000 words for the year. What I have: I had another story accepted to an anthology but didn’t send anything out or write much. I have 62,670 words needing 57,808.22.
3. Running. Goal: 2,200 miles for the year. What I have: If I had exercised yesterday, I would be in better shape, but I still caught up a little. Needed 1,271.78 but 1,242.0, 29.28 miles down.
4. Publishing. Goal : 105 manuscripts sent out: As mentioned previously, no improvement–67, needing 60.7.
5. Video. Goal : five video projects. What I did: I have eight so I’m fine with standing still.
6. Weight. Goal : lose 35 pounds. What I did: I forgot to weigh myself but it probably wouldn’t have been good.
7. Art. Goal: Photograph 100 species. What I did : 69:
Mammal (7) Gerbil, Robo hamster, Campbell’s hamster, Syrian hamster, Domestic rabbit, Gray Squirrel, Eastern cottontail
Bird (23): Budgerigar parakeet, Rock doves (pigeons), Northern cardinal, House sparrow, Mallard duck, Canada goose, House finch, American robin, Red-tailed hawk, Common crow, European starling, Tufted Titmouse, Ring-billed gull, Swan Goose, American tree sparrow, Herring gull, Downy woodpecker, Red-bellied woodpecker, Northern mockingbird, Mourning dove, Red-winged blackbird, Killdeer, Great blue heron
Reptile (3): Red-eared slider, Leopard gecko, European wall lizard
Amphibian (2): Dwarf aquatic frog, Fire-Bellied Toad
Insect (21): Madagascar Hissing Cockroach, Stink bug, Wax worm, Mealworms, Cricket, Hister or Oil beetle, White grub, Termite, Formica ant, Bumblebee, Varied carpet beetle, Field cricket, Common red soldier beetle, Leaf hopper, Superworm, Box elder bug, Lightning bug, and Japanese beetle, Ladybug, Zale moth, Ailanthus webworm moth
Arachnid: (6) Common house spider, Dark fishing spider, Tan jumping spider, Orb spider, Crab spider, Grass spider
Myriapod (3): Millipedes, Garden centipede, House centipede
Annelid (2): Canadian nightcrawler, Red worms
Planaria (1): Planaria
8. Kids. Goal : 300 events. What I did: 147 events–Karate, swimming, Anderson Library, and birthday party.
9. Exercise. Goal : 8,000 leg lifts and 5,000 push ups. What I did: Needed 4,624.66 leg lifts and 2,890.41 push ups and have–
Leg lifts: 4,624.66 (171.34 up)
Push ups 3, 192 (301.59 up)
10. Finished the first book of Paul’s letters to the Corinthians.