Mixture of good and bad. Enough bad that I missed posting yesterday:
1. Writing (Goal – 120,000 words/finish five stories and a novel): 6,776 words; two stories. Lagging further and further behind.
2. Publishing (Send out 110 manuscripts): I sent out two indisputable submissions but one that I realized was to the same publisher that I sent the story to in November. Looks like I’m blacklisted there.
3. Read Finnegan’s Wake: Nothing.
4. Read Shakespeare’s sonnets: 130 of the 154.
5. Visit five new libraries: Nothing.
6. 5,000 Push ups/8,000 Leg lifts: 561 push ups; 795 leg lifts.
7. Running: Crummy 31.1 miles, again only on the elliptical for 194.28 for the year.
8. Lose 26 pounds: Not great. Gained three pounds. Damn.
9. 100 photos of different species: Three more to make 23 for the year:
Mammal: House cat, Dog
Amphibian: Bullfrog tadpole
Fish: Betta, Blood parrot cichlid, Guppies, Angelfish, Pictus catfish, Blue Gourami, Electric Blue Ram Cichlid, Buenos Aires Tetra, Cherry barb
Insect: Caliworm (Black Soldier Fly)
Crustacean: Ghost shrimp, Vanilla lobster
Plants: Christmas cactus, Bell pepper, Purple waffle plant, Monk’s hood cactus, Moss
10. Year of Mercy: Donated toys and clothes but nothing new.