A couple of snags but time keeps rolling on. My stats of today:
1. Blogging: For the 29th day of the year, I needed 19.68 posts to be on pace to make 250 by year’s end–this is #20. Keeping it close.
2. Health: I needed to run 7.95 to make 100 miles for the year. I’ve only got 5.4. Not looking good on losing weight either.
3. Writing: I only needed 8.34 manuscript submissions to be on track for a yearly total of 105. I didn’t send out a single one this week but I’m coasting on the 10 I sent out earlier.
4. Video: To get to three projects for the year, I should have 0.24 right now. I have exactly zero but I’m hoping I have time to catch up.
5. Spiritual: For 30 books of the Bible, I should be on 2.83. I’m a little ahead with three complete books and 16 chapters out of 24 in Joshua.
6. Cultural: This gave me some trouble because I went to Clermont College’s art gallery to see Maxine Seelenbinder-Apke’s “A Mother’s Journey.” Although I enjoyed it, I didn’t think I should count it if the artist wasn’t present. I also took the kids to Turpin High School’s production of Arsenic and Old Lace. I’m not being overly consistent but I decided to count high school plays.
At any rate, I needed to support 1.9 artists and, by my definition, I’m up to 3: The Frisch Marionette Company’s Hansel and Gretel, Off the Hill of Playhouse in the Park’s The Travelling Jekyll and Hyde Show, and Turpin High School’s Arsenic and Old Lace.
7. Top 100: I needed to have read/seen 11.91 of them. I’m on 45, mostly poems.
8. Webkinz: I needed 1,377,200 Webkinz Kash to be on pace for two million. I have 1,379,086 which is only a fraction ahead. For Webkinz classes, we need 378 to graduate which sets June 4 as graduation if everything goes perfectly.
9. Libraries: To visit five new libraries in 2013, I should have been to 0.397. In reality, it’s zip.
10. Kids: We needed 7.95 events to make it to 100 for the year (last week I listed six but only actually had five). Thanks to a busy weekend, we’re up to 11 – a school dance and the two plays).